CRUNCHY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE WITH MASCARPONE
Serves 8 to 10
Preparation : 25 min.Bake : 15 min.
- 50 g of Tipiak Japanese Pearls
- 200 g of dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 250 g of mascarpone
- 1 recipient of Chantilly cream
- 3 to 4 crumbled shortbreads
- Cook the Tipiak Japanese Pearls as indicated on the pack.
- Drain them and rinse with cold water.
- Melt the chocolate over low heat in a pan, or in the microwave on low power.
- Break the eggs, separating the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- In a salad bowl, mix the egg yolks with the sugar and the chocolate.
- Add 150g of mascarpone and mix until you get a homogeneous mix.
- Beat the egg whites.
- Incorporate the Chantilly cream, the eggwhites and the pearls.
- Whisk the rest of mascarpone.
- In individual recipients, put one layer of chocolate mousse with pearls, one layer of whisked mascarpone and another layer of chocolate mousse with pearls. Sprinkle with shortbreads. Keep refrigerated for 1 hour before serving.
- For a pleasant change, you can cook the pearls in coffee in order to flavour them and/or replace the dark chocolate with milk chocolate.
- For a crunchier effect, add crushed grilled hazelnuts to your chocolate mousse.