Preparation : 25 min.Refrigeration : 2 h min.
- 250 g of mascarpone
- 50 g of icing sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 2 pink sponge fingers
- 3 bananas
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 basket of raspberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- 40 g of Tipiak Japanese Pearls
- Green food coloring
- Cook Tipiak Japanese Pearls in boiling water for 15 minutes, with a few drops of green food colouring. Regularly stir. Drain the pearls.
- Peel and slice the bananas. Mix them with the lemon juice and the caster sugar.
- Mix the mascarpone with the icing sugar in a large salad bowl. Whisk this mix to make it smooth.
- Add the banana puree with a spatula, continuously stirring.
- Delicately incorporate the cooked and coloured Tipiak Japanese Pearls.
- Beat the egg whites and incorporate them to the mix.
- Add the raspberries.
- Put the mix in bowls and leave in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Right before serving, add the crumbled biscuits on the mousse, some whole raspberries and 2 leaves of fresh mint for decoration.
- You can add other fruits of different colours on top.