RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE WITH RASPBERRY COULIS
Serves 4 to 6
Preparation : 25 min.Refrigeration : 12 h min.
For the base :
- 10 speculos cookies
- 40 g of melted butter
For the raspberry sauce:
- 600 g of frozen raspberry sauce
- 250 cl of water
- 100 g of Tipiak Japanese Pearls
For the garnish :
- 4 gelatin sheets
- 20 cl of heavy cream
- 300 g of mascarpone
- 80 g of powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Crush the biscuits in a fine powder and incorporate the butter with your fingertips. Pour the cookie mixture in a terrine greased with butter and keep refrigerated.
- Put the gelatin sheets in a bowl with cold water for 10 minutes.
- Bring to a boil the raspberry sauce and the water. Add the Tipiak Japanese Pearls and cook for 15 minutes over low heat, regularly stirring.
- Warm up the cream over low heat and incorporate the gelatin sheets.
- Whisk the mascarpone with the powdered sugar and the vanilla extract, incorporate the liquid cream/gelatin mix.
- Pour one third of the raspberry sauce on the cookie mixture, and half of the mascarpone mix over it.
- Add another third of the raspberry sauce over and finish with the rest of the mascarpone.
- Allow to cool and then leave in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Remove from the mould and serve in slices with some raspberry sauce
- Put your preparation in individual recipients and you will only have to leave it in the fridge for 2 hours. Add fresh raspberries on top.