Mediterranean couscous gratin
- Preheat your oven to 210°C.
- Pour the Tipiak couscous in a salad bowl and add 30 cl of boiling water.
- Rinse then slice the peppers. Brown them for 10 minutes over high heat with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Meanwhile, rinse then slice the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and add thyme.
- Grease a gratin dish with oil.
- Put a layer of tomatoes with peppers and feta in the dish.
- Cover with the Tipiak couscous
- Add another layer of tomatoes/peppers/feta.
- Spread pine kernels and black olives on your dish.
- Brown in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve your dish with a cucumber salad.
- 220 g of Tipiak Couscous
- 2 red peppers
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 8 tomatoes
- Dried thyme
- 180 g of diced feta
- 30 g of pine kernels
- 10 sliced black olives
- Salt, pepper
Used in the recipe