Couscous salad with chicken and cumin
- Prepare the Tipiak Couscous with tomatoes and provencal herbs as indicated on the pack and allow to cool.
- In a pan, cook the chicken breasts with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the cumin, season with salt, pepper, and mix.
- Dice the chicken.
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Rinse then drain the chickpeas.
- In a salad bowl, delicately mix the chicken dices with the cold couscous, the onions and the chickpeas. Season with the lemon juice, the rest of olive oil, salt and pepper, and place the coriander leaves on top.
- Serve chilled.
- 200 g de Tipiak Couscous with tomatoes and provencal herbs
- 100 g of canned chickpeas
- 2 green onions
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 4 coriander leaves
- Salt, pepper
Used in the recipe