Peppers stuffed with feta and couscous
- In a salad bowl, pour 125 g of Tipiak couscous, then 180 ml of boiling water, a knob of butter.
- Mix and cover
- After 15 min, mix again, keep cover and refrigerate for 45 min.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Rinse the spinach leaves and strain them
- Rinse the yellow pepper and cut it in 2 (remove the peduncle and the seeds. Dice it
- Peel and slice the onion
- Brown it in a pan with some olive oil
- Add the spinach leaves and the diced yellow pepper. Season and cook for 5 minutes over a high heat while stirring
- Prepare the other peppers: rinse and cut them in 2 (remove the peduncle and the seeds)
- Dice the feta
- Add the cooked vegetables and the feta to the couscous and mix it all
- Garnish the peppers with this mix and spread some Tipiak breadcrumbs on it
- Brown in the oven for 15 minutes
- You can also garnish mini-peppers with the same mix and serve them as appetizers